Read what some of the recipients of the generously donated doggy goods had to say.
- “SOS would like to send their huge thanks to Sue Nuttall and her supporters for arranging and sending this absolutely massive palette of doggy stuff, which is coming in extremely handy. You are AMAZING!!!”
- Marina Nicolaou says, “Thank you soooo much to everyone for supporting our doggies!!!! With your kind donations many, many doggies will have a nice bed to sleep and yummy food and treats and warm blankets…making their lives better whilst waiting to find their loving homes!!! Thank you to Take Away The Tears and the wonderful Sue Nuttall for making this happen!!!! You have given all the furry babies soooo much happiness xxx”
- “What a fantastic day, airport run with 5 dogs in total flying to new homes and then went and collected a pallet of donated goods for our pound dogs. Blown away with the generosity of Sue Nuttall and the group Take Away The Tears team and can’t thank them enough for selecting Paralimni Dog Pound to be one of the groups to benefit. Huge thank you to everyone who donated items to send to Cyprus. We’ve received dry food, tinned food, dog bowls, leads, collars, harnesses, bedding, plastic dog beds which will be great when the new pound is finished! Plus so much more stuff to go through yet the list is not finished. Thank you on behalf of all the volunteers for your generosity. Thank you also to Alan Fryer, Chris Cooke AND Zena Cooke for your help today.
Please Donate Now, alternatively you can help by donating treatments, treats or toys and dropping them off at a number of places:-
- The Financial Planning Centre, 75-79 Howard Street, North Shields
- Gosforth Pets & Aquatics, Wansbeck Road, NE3 3HQ
- Four Pays Hydrotherapy, Whitehouse Farm Centre, Morpeth, NE61 6AW
- Take Away The Tears HQ – Hedgehog Cottage, North East Mason Farm, Seaton Burn NE13 6DN
You can buy online and have them delivered direct to TATT HQ at the address above.
We can also arrange collection if required.
We’d be very grateful if you’d share to try and get those suitcases as full as possible.