Take Away The Tears presents Dogs on the Catwalk – an evening of fun, fundraising and furbaby fashion!
Friday 28th February 2020, arrive 7pm for 7.30pm start
Bring your human friends for a fun night out! The evening consists of:
- the fabulous Dogs on the Catwalk show featuring collections for Spring | Summer | The Great Outdoors in the first half and Autumn | Winter | Forever Young in the second half
- the mega raffle
- and an awesome auction.
There will also be a select few stalls so you can shop for your canine companions including:
- Doggy Delish – hand baked natural dog treats, plus toys and accessories
- All That Wag – Handcrafted, bespoke drying coats, fleeces and waterproof coats for your canine companions
- Glitter Dogs – Pawsitively fabulous fashion for your canine friends, to suit every dog on every occasion. All handmade and great value for money
- Pretty Pooches Limited – Practical and unique products for your pooch that stand out from the crowd. From pet safety to pet fashion, all at affordable prices
- Carp – Excellent quality wooden dog beds, toy boxes and door/wall hangers all beautifully handcrafted to order. Carp also make bespoke garden and indoor furniture and even saddle racks
- Yorkshire Pet Company – more info to follow
Tickets are £10 and include a glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival. Payment is either through Eventbrite (which will incur a booking fee) or via PayPal (friends & family – reference DCW) and covering email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from the evening will be kickstarting our canine neutering programme in conjunction with Active8 Cyprus.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you to this fundraising event in the warm! (We know what it’s like to be at outdoors events so thought it was time to treat the humans to an evening or warmth and fun!)